Please email all resumes to email@example.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHER
Love our aesthetic? As the Social Media Photographer at Joah Love you’ll style, shoot and edit lifestyle, flatlays, still life photos and short form motion content for Social Media. We’re looking for someone obsessed with photography, videography, music, fashion, and the latest social media trends. You’ll work very closely with the Digital Marketing team. This is a freelance, part-time position onsite in our Monrovia, CA office.
What You'll Do
- Conceptualize with social team then shoot and edit on-site and off-site non e-commerce lifestyle imagery for Joah Love social media
- Create and edit flatlay images with new textures, hardware and props for all social channels, including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Create short form motion content such as stop motion videos, behind the scenes Insta stories, etc.
- E-commerce photography and production work as needed
- Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office experience
- Ability to excel in a high volume, quick turn studio environment
- Can internalize and apply the Joah Love brand lens to a wide variety of subjects and scenarios, especially lifestyle and social media imagery
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator
- Passion and open mind regarding fashion, pop culture and kids' trends
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change and maintains composure under pressure
- Must have online portfolio and past work for review (Instagram account preferred)